You may also be interested in:
Northern Arizona University has one of the most affordable tuition rates in Arizona and the nation. Compare NAU tuition to other Arizona universities.
We work closely with students to ensure that they can budget their educational expenses. Payment plans, scholarships, grants, and other established practices allow our students to pursue their goals.
There are many tax benefits designed to help families meet the cost of post-secondary education.
Call your tax consultant for eligibility requirements, or access information online.
Personalized Learning takes the confusion out of paying for college. For a set cost of $2,500, you get unlimited access to online classes and lessons for six months.
Simply renew your subscription every six months until you finish your degree.
- Flat, six-month subscription rate: $2,500.
- No course or lab fees.
- No required texts--all course material are included and available online.
For more information Personalized Learning, visit nau.edu/personalized.
Employers who are willing to provide financial support to team members can so so in two different ways:
Reimbursing students after the class(es) have been completed
Agreeing to be billed for student tuition. This process essentially requires a purchase order from the employer committing to the costs associated with one or more students. Contact the Student Service Center for more information.
Events & Deadlines
- 07/04 : INDEPENDENCE DAY- UNIVERSITY CLOSED
- 09/02 : LABOR DAY - UNIVERSITY CLOSED
- 11/11 : VETERANS DAY - UNIVERSITY CLOSED
- 11/28-11/29 : THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY - UNIVERSITY CLOSED (Begin)
- 12/19 : Commencement-Fall 2013