There are several ways to identify if textbooks are needed for your course.
If the instructor has ordered a required textbook through the NAU Bookstore, you can order it online or contact the Bookstore directly at: 800-426-7674.
Many classes offered at Arizona community college campuses are served by community college bookstores. If you are taking an in-person class at a community college check with your local NAU campus about where to find textbooks required for your course.
Whatever source you choose for your textbooks, allow time for delivery by ordering your books before class begins.
Each class will have a different requirement for supplemental readings. Some may require that you purchase a textbook. Others may reserve readings through the Library to be accessed online. Some may not have outside readings associated with the class. You can learn about additional materials in several ways:
- Use the Bookstore class search to find any books required for your class that have been ordered through the NAU Bookstore.
- Access the syllabus on the first day of class - the syllabus will list all required reading material.
- Email the instructor and ask where he/she posts that information.
Events & Deadlines
- 07/04 : INDEPENDENCE DAY- UNIVERSITY CLOSED
- 09/02 : LABOR DAY - UNIVERSITY CLOSED
- 11/11 : VETERANS DAY - UNIVERSITY CLOSED
- 11/28-11/29 : THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY - UNIVERSITY CLOSED (Begin)
- 12/19 : Commencement-Fall 2013