You may also be interested in:
Registration and Payment
Once you have been admitted to NAU, you'll have a personal electronic account that allows you to conduct business online. Follow these steps to begin:
- Apply to NAU.
- Speak to an advisor about your educational goals and class selections.
- Set up your NAU email account password.
- Consult the calendar for deadlines.
- Use the search to find classes. Use LOUIE to enroll.
- Arrange for payment.
- Find out what books might be required and order them in advance.
If you have any problems or questions about how to use the NAU systems contact the Student Service Center at 1-800-426-8315 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To enroll, log into LOUIE using your NAU email ID and password. Select Academics > Enroll in a Class. Select the appropriate term. Add classes by typing class numbers into the boxes in the left hand column of the Add Classes page. Click the SUBMIT button. Verify that your "add" was successful by checking the "Add Status" column.
Be sure to read the class notes associated with each class. These notes will alert you to any special requirements, instructions, or timelines.
Events & Deadlines
- 05/27 : MEMORIAL DAY - UNIVERSITY CLOSED
- 07/04 : INDEPENDENCE DAY- UNIVERSITY CLOSED
- 09/02 : LABOR DAY - UNIVERSITY CLOSED
- 11/11 : VETERANS DAY - UNIVERSITY CLOSED
- 11/28-11/29 : THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY - UNIVERSITY CLOSED (Begin)