NAU Email Access
Northern Arizona University utilizes email to transact business whenever possible to reduce paper waste, save money, and communicate as efficiently as possible. The university considers email an official method of communication regarding business related information. Official messages will only be sent to NAU email accounts. To view the official policies regarding email communication go to: Email Policy
You will be notified of your early enrollment appointments, the availability of your grades at the end of a term, your financial aid status, billing due dates, and more through your NAU email account. Take time to review your NAU email on a regular basis.
The best way to access your email is through MyNAU Portal. Go to: my.nau.edu, click "Log In Here," and enter your username and password. You can then read, send, and reply to mail directly from the browser. For assistance, expand the widget tab and click Help.
If you have questions or need technical assistance contact the Student Technology Center at 1-888-520-7215 or 928-523-9294.
In addition to receiving notices via email, you can elect to receive official correspondence from the Registrar, Student Departmental and Account Services, Financial Aid and Extended Campuses offices via hardcopy through the USPS mail. Please be aware of the following:
- This option will not preclude you from faculty prescribed or class related e-mail communications or list serves.
- Choosing this option may result in delayed receipt of notices due to mail delivery time constraints.
- When the timing of any given message does not allow for USPS mail delivery, email will be the only official notice sent.
- To sign up for this option you may visit LOUIE. From your Learner Services Home Page click on your "Personal Portfolio" and select "Official Correspondence via Mail"
If you do not have access to the internet, you may contact one of the following offices for assistance:
Flagstaff students requiring assistance should contact the Office of the Registrar at PO Box 4103, Flagstaff, AZ 86011 or (928) 523-2108.
Extended Campus students should contact the Service Center at (928) 523-4212 or 1-800-426-8315 or one of the Extended Campus local offices.
Events & Deadlines
- 05/27 : MEMORIAL DAY - UNIVERSITY CLOSED
- 07/04 : INDEPENDENCE DAY- UNIVERSITY CLOSED
- 09/02 : LABOR DAY - UNIVERSITY CLOSED
- 11/11 : VETERANS DAY - UNIVERSITY CLOSED
- 11/28-11/29 : THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY - UNIVERSITY CLOSED (Begin)