You may also be interested in:
Classes are offered in-person in many places across Arizona. Classes might be held in local schools, libraries, and other meeting rooms in your community. Classes meet mostly in the evenings or on weekends.
- are great if you enjoy face-to-face learning
- meet at regularly scheduled times
- give you the opportunity to meet other students in person
Many of NAU’s offices are housed on Arizona’s community college campuses. NAU has partnerships with these community colleges that allow students to complete two years at the community college and two years with NAU - all on the same campus.
NAU is dedicated to providing opportunities for quality higher education to residents across Arizona. Our community college partnerships help us deliver the promise to bring baccalaureate degree completion programs to students wherever they may live or work across the state.
Through our partnerships, students can continue their education toward a bachelor’s degree after completing their associate’s degree – all while attending classes at or near their local community college.
- provide access to higher education across Arizona
- strengthen and expand curriculum
- create strong academic programs
- give students broad and seamless transfer and co-enrollment options that fit their academic needs
- help meet the diverse and unique needs of working professionals who want to advance their education…and their careers
Some local programs are delivered in a pre-determined sequence of classes. A group of students, known as a cohort, begin and work through the sequence of classes together. In a cohort:
- the progression of classes is mapped out in advance. As a result you know just which class(es) you will take each term and when you can expect to complete your program.
- students develop lasting relationships and appreciate the support they receive from classmates over the course of their degree.
- students make progress through their degree program bulding knowledge and skills progressively throughout sequence of courses
To learn about cohorts forming at a campus near you, or to arrange a new cohort, contact your local NAU campus.
Events & Deadlines
- 05/27 : MEMORIAL DAY - UNIVERSITY CLOSED
- 07/04 : INDEPENDENCE DAY- UNIVERSITY CLOSED
- 09/02 : LABOR DAY - UNIVERSITY CLOSED
- 11/11 : VETERANS DAY - UNIVERSITY CLOSED
- 11/28-11/29 : THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY - UNIVERSITY CLOSED (Begin)