Financing Your Education
As one of Arizona’s premier public universities, our tuition is one of the most competitive in the nation. Planning for college is important and we are here to help you explore the best financial options for your personal situation.
Our Tuition Payment Plan allows you to spread your tuition payments over the course of the term.
Check with your employer about tuition assistance and contact our financial aid office for more information on student aid.
Personalized Learning takes the confusion out of paying for college. For a set cost of $2,500, you get unlimited access to online classes and lessons for six months.
There are no semesters. Start your studies any time and complete as much work toward your degree as you can. Simply renew your subscription every six months until you finish your degree.
Go to Personalized Learning for more information.
Events & Deadlines
- 12/19 : Commencement-Fall 2013
- 12/25-01/01 : University Closed - Winter Break (Begin)
- 01/20 : MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. DAY OBSERVED - UNIVERSITY CLOSED
- 03/17-03/21 : SPRING BREAK - No classes held that originate in Flagstaff (Begin)
- 12/25-01/01 : University Closed - Winter Break (End)