You may also be interested in:
NAU has been capably delivering education at a distance for over 20 years. But delivering high-quality instruction is only part of our mission. We excel at providing service to students, service you need to be a successful learner or to conduct business with your university.
Each of our local campuses and our Student Service Center have staff who can help with any aspect of your NAU experience, from applying to the university to advising, understanding financial aid, enrolling in classes, finding textbooks, contacting your instructor, or filling out paperwork. Drop by, call or email them and they'll make sure you get answers. Many resources are also available online.
If you've just recently been admitted to NAU - check out the " How To" section of our web site to learn about important first steps.
Events & Deadlines
- 05/27 : MEMORIAL DAY - UNIVERSITY CLOSED
- 07/04 : INDEPENDENCE DAY- UNIVERSITY CLOSED
- 09/02 : LABOR DAY - UNIVERSITY CLOSED
- 11/11 : VETERANS DAY - UNIVERSITY CLOSED
- 11/28-11/29 : THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY - UNIVERSITY CLOSED (Begin)